Starting in October, I began teaching her "HO HO HO" she finally caught on and knows that Santa says "HO HO!!!' The house isn't completely decorated yet, but I'm sure I will have my work cut out for me once it is, she is into EVERYTHING now...walking and all! Yes, that's right...Makenna is walking! She's been taking a few steps here and there for about 2 weeks now, but as of Saturday she is getting up from the sitting position and off she goes. She still isn't completely balanced and I like to say that she's finally found her walking legs, but is still searching for the rest of her balance! A new phase in her life and mine has definitely arrived! I cannot believe how quickly one little person can change, just 2 months ago she was a completely different little girl. I guess welcome to reality mommy!
Here are a few new pictures...
Happy Halloween Kitty!
One of the many infamous Makenna faces!
aww she is soooo cute.. love the pics!
ReplyDelete