It's been some time since I've updated the blog. I had to reset everything a while back because my email was hacked and I didn't want any issues. So here we are again...new blog address & all!
Makenna is getting so big and is so much fun! She loves to help in the kitchen, we bake (she likes to add salt & pepper to everything), she tries to help load the dishwasher, and she loves to stir everything. She has definitely taken a liking to Nick Jr., but only because that's all mommy lets her watch! There are some great learning shows on the channel and it helps Mommy when she has work or school stuff to get done.
Mommy is working hard, mostly feeling like she's chasing herself in circles, but hey...that's what life is all about I am learning! I am hoping to start the credential/masters program for special ed in the fall...funding pending!!!
Makenna is in an amazing daycare which assures Mommy that she is in good hands during the day. She is learning so much, she knows her ABC's (+ the "now I know my ABC's" part), can count to 10 by herself & to 20 with help, she sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" & the "Itsy Bitsy Spider". We're working on colors now, which she isn't so good with...YET! I am so luck to have such an easy going child, God knows my patients wouldn't allow for anything different!
Miss Summer Diva


No comments:
Post a Comment